Here are some TT / Racing / Classic Motorcycle links that you might enjoy.
• Classic Bikers Club – Welcome to the best classic motorcycle website in the world. A tall claim indeed but we believe the Classic Bikers Club offers the visitor a unique resource drawn from our massive archive of images and literature going back to the turn of the twentieth century. News, galleries, road tests, archive, videos and workshop features are just some of the gems in this treasure-trove of motorcycling nostalgia. [More..]
• Motor Cycle Monthly
Motor Cycle Monthly is Britain’s first, free national motorcycle newspaper; written by enthusiasts for enthusiasts and will be available on the first Friday of each month at the heart of the motorcycle scene – at all the most popular cafes, clubs, rallies, meets, shows, accessory shops…
• The Classic MotorCycle
The Classic MotorCycle, celebrating our motorcycling heritage. A monthly magazine containing 116 pages of extensive features and regular reports, as well as vintage photographs from our huge archive. [More..]
• Classic Dirt Bike magazine
Published quarterly and printed on high gloss art paper with sumptuous glossy covers, this will the one magazine no off road enthusiast will want to be without.
Classic Dirt Bike magazine: is about the bikes and the personalities of the sport, covering pre-65 machines, classic and twin shocks, trials as well as scrambling/motocross and enduros.
• Classic Bike Guide
Classic Bike Guide is a down to earth, practical – and sometimes irreverent – magazine that gets right to the heart of the classic bike world. With a mixture of features, tests, reviews and event reports it is the title that has become a must for the active rider and restorer. [More..]
• Classic Motorcycle Mechanics
Classic Motorcycle Mechanics is a monthly magazine for Classic Bike owners – the perfect guide for restoration and rebuilding, and CMM also reviews and road tests reader’s machines every month. [More..]
• RealClassic Magazine
RealClassic magazine features the very best British motorcycles from all eras, plus charismatic Continental machines (and the odd Japanese classics crops up occasionally, too). Frequently fabulous; occasionally awful, but always interesting… [More..]
• Twist & Go
Twist & Go is a two-wheeled magazine that keeps pace with modern times, covering all that is happening on the modern auto scooter and light motorcycle circuit. New model tests, launches, safety advice, and the lifestyle are all covered within its’ pages. All this is complemented by information on new scooter models and buying second-hand with advice in our used scooter section. Forget traffic congestion. [More..]
• Motorcycle Sport & Leisure – Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is Britain’s longest-running motorcycle publication, now celebrating its 43rd year, and has a huge core of fans. The magazine prides itself on featuring a huge range of motorcycling pursuits, reflecting all aspects of biking and the people that are involved. Combining thorough log-distance tests, terrific touring tales, the latest news and in-depth features about cutting edge developments in both both motorcycles and riding kit, MSL has become the only genuinely viable alternative to the knee-down magazine brigade.[More..]
• Classic Scooterist Scene Magazine
Scooterist Scene provides a classic and traditional approach to its editorial coverage seperate to those found in Scootering magazine, its stablemate publication. Scooterist Scene concentrates on classic scooters and the nostalgia surrounding them. It also provides up to date information on what is happening in the classic scooter world today. Content includes regular features on custom and classic scooters, rallies, nostalgia and technical tips.. [More..]
• Mortons Archive
Home to over 4 MILLION images – Europe’s largest classic motorcycle archive. We are adding more and more images online forpurchasing in stunning 10×8″ format. Have a browse through a sample of what the archive holds. [More..]
• Classic Magazines
Our secure SUBSCRIPTION website – has information on over 20 magazines, including on sale dates, cover price, website links and more. The site allows you to subscribe to any magazine – or just buy the current issue, as well as a secure renewal facility, allowing subscribers access to special offers and free issues! [More..]
Getting Island Racer
Island Racer is available from W H Smith and all good newsagenst in the UK. You can also order on-line ‘Island Racer’ from our secure shop, www.classicmagazines.co.uk.
If you need help getting a copy, or have a question, please contact our Customer Services.
Customer Services, copy sales, private ads, back issues
IR, Mortons Media Group Ltd, Media Centre
Morton Way, Horncastle LN9 6JR
Tel 01507 529529
Fax 01507 525263
Buy Island Racer here.